- We are in awe of God because of the expansive nature of His glory.
- We are in awe of God because we matter to Him.
- We are in awe of God because He invites us to join in His work.
- We are in awe of God because of the restorative work of Christ on our behalf.
Proverbs 18:10, Philippians 2:5-11, Hebrews 2:5-18, 1 Cor 15:27
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because you heard this message?
- Where do you see the glory of God revealed in the rest of creation?
- David gives reasons why he is in awe of God. Why are you in awe of the glorious king?
- How might knowing and understanding God’s great name help you in your day to day living?
- Who do you need to share this message with this week?