Renewal and Restoration in the New Year
I. Embrace the accessibility of God’s word.
II. Make daily choices that steer you towards life.
III. Cultivate a relationship of love and obedience with God for a more fulfilled life.
IV. Understand and accept the Lord as the source of life.
John 14:15, Romans 10:1-13
1. What is the Spirit prompting you to do after hearing this message?
2. How can you make God’s word a more active guide in your daily decisions?
3. What choices are you facing currently where you need to consciously choose life?
4. In what practical ways can you demonstrate love and obedience to God in my work, family and community?
5. How does recognizing the Lord as your life influence your perspective on current challenges or goals?
6. Who do you need to share this message with this week?