2 Peter 1:1-11
- We are recipients of a precious faith through Jesus Christ.
- We are participants in God’s divine nature which makes spiritual growth and inner change possible.
- We are becoming like Jesus as our lives are ever increasing toward love.
- We are never forgetting that we too have been cleansed from our past sins.
Romans 5:1-5, 1 John 4:7-8
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because of this message?
- Over the last year, in what ways are you growing in Christlikeness?
- Which of the seven graces do you need the Spirit’s help to add to your faith?
- In what ways have you become ineffective and unproductive in your faith? Where do you believe you’ve been shortsighted in your faith or what have you forgotten?
- Who do you need to share this message with?