- God will speak to you in your quiet place more than in your busy place.
- God hears the cry of our heart.
- God's supply is much greater than our lack.
- How often do you find a quiet place to meet with God?
- What is getting in your way of making daily time with God?
- How much of your heart do you share with God? Is there an opportunity to share more?
- Do you recognize that God's supply is greater than your need? How do you live into this reality?
- Spend time this week reflecting on the different names used for God in the Bible and let this speak to you in your quiet time with Him.