1 Peter 4:12-19
- We prepare our minds for action by immersing ourselves in God's Word.
- Our faith is being tested when we feel the pressure to compromise God's standards.
- When we face opposition for living out yur faith, we share in Christ's sufferings and bring glory to God.
- In our suffering, we demonstrate our faith in God by trusting HIm with the outcome.
- Have you ever been persecuted for your faith? If so, what happened?
- Have you ever been pressured to compromise your faith? Share what happened.
- How is suffering for persecution sharing in the sufferings of Christ? Explain.
- How is God's glory revealed when we suffer on account of Him? Describe what this looks like.
- What one thing will you do this week to stand firm in your faith against the pressure to compromise?