1 Peter 4:1-6
- While suffering, imitate Jesus.
- Imitating Jesus means departing from your former sinful habits.
- God’s judgment will vindicate us (believers) among our accusers.
Matthew 12:36; 1 Peter 3:14; 19-22
- How has the Spirit convicted you as a result of this message?
- How has suffering deepened your Christian life of obedience?
- How has the example of Jesus encourage you toward obedience?
- How may God’s judgment encourage you as you live faithfully?
- What practices as a community will help us to suffer grow in obedience together?