- We are called to not indulge the flesh, but to live a life characterized by love.
- Walking in step with the Spirit is the key to not gratifying the desires of the flesh.
Galatians 2:20, Romans 6:6
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because of this message?
- When being led by the Spirit, how are you able to tell the difference between what you want and what the Spirit wants?
- Practice the three steps given in this message this week. Discover God’s truth. Respond like Christ by submitting to God’s truth and then Ask the Holy Spirit to empower you to live out God’s truth.
- Examine your relationships (marriage, dating relationship, parent-child, job, social media friends, etc.) and assess on a scale of 1-5 (low-high). At what level are those relationships characterized by the virtue of the fruit or vices of the flesh?
- Who do I need to share this message with this week?