- Death is a harsh reality of the human condition.
- Do not misinterpret God’s delay as indifference or a lack of love and concern for you.
- Respond to grief and death with truth and tears.
- What was dead is made alive through Jesus and by the power of His word.
Psalm 103:15, John 12:9-11, Ephesians 2:4-6, John 5:24-29
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because you heard this message?
- Spend time worshipping Jesus as the resurrection and the life this week.
- Identify areas where you have allowed death and decay to rule and order your life. Invite Jesus into those spaces.
- Who do you need to share this message with this week?