Big Idea: All roads do not lead to faith in God.
- Trust in God and trust in Jesus bring comfort to troubled people.
- The way to Father is familiar.
- Jesus is God’s appointed way to the Father.
Acts 9:2; Acts 19:9, 23; Romans 2:12-16
- The early followers of Jesus referred to themselves as the way. Why do you think this is?
- What is Jesus the way to?
- How is Jesus your way?
- What feelings are stirred within you as you think of Jesus being the way?
- Whom are you going to point to Jesus as the way to the Father?