- Jesus claims exclusively that He is the door to salvation, safety, and satisfaction.
- Jesus calls anyone that tries to enter by some other way a thief and a robber.
- Jesus contrasts the full life He offers with those who are thieves and robbers.
Psalm 23, Proverbs 18:10, Isaiah 60:11, Revelations 21:25, John 10:1-18
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because of hearing this message?
- What are the implications of Jesus’ claim of being exclusively the door to salvation?
- How would you explain to someone that though Jesus’ claim is exclusive, it is also inclusive?
- How have you found yourself chasing after things that require you to attempt to “climb the walls” instead of entering through the door of Christ?
- Who do you need to share this message with this week?