- Jesus’s miracle points to him as the source of life.
- After his audience refers to God’s provision of manna in the Exodus, Jesus shows them that he is the true bread from heaven.
- Jesus as the bread of life is the only source of eternal life.
- We partake of this bread by believing in Christ and we reaffirm our belief by observing the Lord’s Supper
John 3:1-14; 4:1-10; 6:1-71
- How has the Spirit convicted you as a result of this message?
- What has this message taught you about Jesus?
- What does trusting in Christ look like for you?
- How does the image of bread help you to understand the eternal life that Jesus offers?
- What comfort comes from meditating about Jesus as the bread from heaven?