2 Samuel 12:1-14
Biblical confession is the key to God’s recovery plan. It paves the way for forgiveness, restoration, and God’s transformative work in our lives.
- Biblical confession means that we see our sin as God sees it.
- Biblical confession is often predicated upon a genuine reflection of the goodness of God in our lives.
- Biblical confession requires us to take responsibility and own our sin.
- Biblical confession is an act of faith by which we trust in the promises of God.
Exodus 22:1, 2 Samuel 11:27b, Psalm 32:1-5, Psalm 51, 1 John 1:9
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because of hearing this message?
- Why is it important to acknowledge your sin and take responsibility for it?
- Spend some time reflecting on all that the Lord has done for you and thank Him for His lovingkindness.
- What do you love most about God’s recovery plan?
- Who do you need to share this message with this week?