2 Samuel 9:1-13
Big Idea: God had mercy on us, spiritual cripples, and extended us His kindness.
- Christ welcomes all at the table.
- We are expected to show kindness and hospitality to each other.
- Christ has directed the Holy Spirit go look for us and to invite us to the future meeting at the Lord’s banquet table.
Titus 3:4-5; Romans 12:13; Revelation 19:7-9
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do as result of hearing this message?
- How do David’s actions in this text point to the actions of Jesus in our lives?
- Whom are you going to invite to a meal at your table this week?
- Whom are you going to show kindness and compassion to this week?