Leviticus 19:1-2, 18-37
3. Imitating God’s holiness finds its practical expression in our love for God and love for neighbor.
4. Imitating God’s holiness extends to loving the immigrant and even our enemies.
Ephesians 5:1-2, Matthew 5:43-48, Luke 6:36, 1 Peter 1:15-16
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because of hearing this message?
- What images come to mind when you think of what it means to be holy?
- If holiness finds its practical expression through love for God and the other, what might be some of the implications for your life?
- In what ways can you begin to imitate God’s holiness by walking in love?
- Who do you need to share this message with this week?