- God expects his people to imitate His holiness in every aspect of life.
- Imitating God’s holiness distinguishes us as followers of the Lord’s command rather than following the ways of the culture.
Ephesians 5:1-2, Matthew 5:43-48, Luke 6:36, 1 Peter 1:15-16
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because of hearing this message?
- What images come to mind when you think of what it means to be holy?
- If holiness finds its practical expression through love for God and the other, what might be some of the implications for your life?
- In what ways can you begin to imitate God’s holiness by walking in love?
- Who do you need to share this message with this week?