- The failure of leaders to shepherd God’s people with care positions us for God’s intervention.
- We look to the Shepherd-King, who rules wisely with justice and righteousness for our hope.
- We celebrate God’s greater work of deliverance and restoration in our lives.
Jeremiah 9:24, Romans 6:13, Hebrews 13:20, 2 Cor 5:17, 21, 1 John 3:9, Rev 7:17
- What is the Spirit prompting you do as result of hearing this message?
- How have you placed your hope in people or things that are not consistent with the heart of God?
- How often do you ask what is God’s view and standard of rightness on a matter?
- How has God begun a work of gathering and restoration in your life?
- Who does God want you to share this message with?