- Satan stands to accuse us before God.
- God rejects the accusation and defends us as those chosen and rescued in Christ.
- God takes away our sin in exchange for His righteousness.
John 1:29, John 15:16, Ephesians 1:4, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 4:14-16, Isaiah 53:6, 12, 1 Corinthians 30-31, Revelation 19:7-9
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because of this message?
- When accusations come from the enemy to condemn you what word from God stands as your defense?
- How has this message encouraged you?
- Spend time in prayer thanking God for taking away our sins and giving us his righteousness.
- Who do you need to share this message with this week?