- Sin ______ the world through Adam and Eve and _______ all of creation.
- Sin _________ us from God and ultimately results in _____.
- God _____ with sin and ________ as way to regain our ____________ with Him.
Romans 5:12-14; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and Colossians 1:22
- What does the reading of Genesis 3 reveal to you about who we are and the condition of humanity?
- What surprised you after reading Genesis 3?
- What do you see as the greatest consequence of sin in our world?
- What does the murder of Abel in Genesis 4 show us about our rebellion against God?
- How have you seen the sin of Cain repeated in your neighborhood, our city, our state, our country and the world?
- How has God remained involved in pursuing you despite your acts of disobedience?