Acts 2:1-11, Genesis 11:1-9
1. On the Day of Pentecost God’s vison of a _________, __________ new ________ came into being.
a. Humanity chose to live ___________ of God and in _________ to His word.
b. God __________ intervenes and ________ their language __________ their display of independence and pride.
c. Unity based on __________ is not what the way of the Kingdom.
d. True Christian unity demonstrates it greatest _______ in the context of _________ not ____________.
2. The Spirit affirms ________ ________ and embeds _________ ___ _____ at the very start of the Church.
- What is the Spirit prompting you do because of hearing this message?
- What cultural group or language will you spend time getting to know and understand better?
- Would you say that you have tended to be more tribalistic/nationalistic or are you leaning more into God’s vision of a reunified, reconciled new humanity?
- What has it cost to live in God’s vison of a new humanity and how have you benefitted?
- Who do you need to share this message with this week?