- When Christ is proclaimed in the city, the city experiences joy.
- The presence of Christ removes the lies of the culture and replaces it with the truth of the gospel.
- The Spirit forms kingdom partnership that unites all to Christ and His mission.
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do as a result of this message?
- How can you fulfill the Great Commission in your context?
- What’s the difference between joy and happiness? Which governs your days, especially in moments of difficulty?
- What lies from the culture or others still dominate your life? Spend time praying asking God to reveal gospel truth to you.
- Who in your inner circle could benefit from this teaching?
Matthew 28:18-20; Psalm 16:11 (AMP); Jeremiah 29:7