- King Jesus enters Jerusalem not on a white horse, but on a ________ colt.
- King Jesus enters Jerusalem ___________ Messianic prophecy at just the _____ time.
- King Jesus enters our lives and _________ our ____ __________.
- What is the Spirit prompting you to do because of hearing this message?
- In what ways can you demonstrate the humility of Christ in your home or on your job?
- What have you learned about God and about yourself when it comes to God’s timing?
- The old ancient gesture and custom of laying palm branches as a sign of submission to a king was mentioned in the message. In what way might you physically demonstrate a sign of submission to Jesus this week?
- Who do you need to share this message with?