1. We are urged to praise God for the blessing of salvation.
We ask God for his grace.
Physical and spiritual needs
God to make his face shine on us
2. We are urged to share our knowledge of God with the world.
We who know and have experienced the blessing of God should live to praise God and to share with others all over the world the marvelous, good news of Jesus Christ that has transformed our lives and that can transform their lives as well.
Genesis 12:1-3; Luke 18:9-14; Numbers 6:24-26; Matthew 28:18-20
1. What types of blessings has God bestowed on us?
2. Why is God telling you to take the gospel to the world?
3. Why should God continue to bless us today?
4. How can we experience the blessing of God in our lives?
5. What should be our response when God blesses us?